In accordance with the obligations pursuant to domestic and EU regulation on the subject of personal data protection, this website shall respect and safeguard the privacy of its visitors and users.
Like all websites, also this one makes use of log files in which information is saved that has been automatically collected during the users’ visits. The following information may be collected:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- browsing date and time;
- visitor’s referral and exit webpage;
- possibly, the number of clicks.
The said information is treated automatically and collected exclusively in an aggregated way for the purpose of making sure that the website functions correctly.
None of this information is associated with a physical person / website user and it shall in no way allow for their identification.
For safety purposes (antispam, firewall, virus detection filters), any automatically registered data may also include personal data such as the IP address which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, to block attempts at hacking the said website or harming other users, or to prevent any other action which may possibly cause damage or constitute a crime. These data shall never be used for the purpose of identifying or profiling the user, but only in order to protect the website and its users.
Any data collected shall be used exclusively to provide the required service and only for as long as it is necessary to deliver the said service.
Any information which users of the website might decide to divulge through the services and tools made available by the latter are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, thereby exempting this website from any responsibility for possible violations of any law. The user is responsible for verifying possession of any licence for entering personal data, third party details or contents protected by domestic and international laws.
The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes listed above and saved just as long as it is strictly necessary for the relevant processing. In any case, no data collected by the website shall be divulged to third parties for any reason, with the exception of a legitimate request from the judicial authority and only in cases stipulated by law.
All data collected on the Website are processed by the Data Controller.
Session cookies are essential to distinguish between users who have logged in, and they are useful to make sure that a requested functionality is not assigned to the wrong user, as well as – for safety purposes – to prevent possible hacking. Session cookies do not include any personal data and are enabled only for the current session, i.e. until the browser window is closed. No consent is required in this case.
The functionality cookies used by the website are strictly necessary for its use; more specifically they are linked to an express request by the user for a specific functionality (e.g. Login), for which no consent is required.
For instructions on how to disable cookies, please refer to the following webpages:
Windows Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
More specifically, this website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google (Google Analytics cookie): Google Analytics is an analysis tool based on the use of what are known as performance cookies, to collect anonymous browsing data for the purpose of analysing the users’ browsing history, drafting reports in this regard, which include the number of users and the pages visited. Google may also decide to transfer this information to others, if this is required by law or if there are third parties in charge of processing the relevant information on behalf of Google. Google Analytics cookies may also be used to show the most relevant results as part of Google properties (e.g. Google searching).Google will not associate the IP address to any other data controlled by Google. The data sent to Google are saved on Google’s servers in the United States.
- Google (Youtube cookie). Youtube is a Google proprietary platform which is used to share videos; in this case cookies help collect information about users and browsing devices.
For further information regarding the use of data and their processing by Google, we recommend referring to the information provided in the following web pages: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ .
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the following web page https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The user may choose to disable in a selective way Google Analytics activity by installing on the browser the relevant component provided by Google (also known as “opting out”). To disable data collection by Google Analytics, you can follow the link below:
This site also includes plugins and/or social network buttons in order to allow for easy sharing of contents through your favourite social media. These plugins do not install any cookie, however – if there is already one on the user’s computer – they are able to read it and use it based on the relevant settings. Collection and use of information by others is regulated by the relevant privacy information, which you are invited to use as reference.
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (Link to cookie information https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter )
- LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv (Link to cookie information https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy )
- Google+ http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (Link to cookie information http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ ).
It is possible that this website might share some of the collected data with services based outside the European Union. Their transfer is authorized pursuant to specific decisions by the European Union and by the Authority for personal data protection http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi , therefore no further consent is required.
This website processes users’ data in a lawful and appropriate manner, by taking suitable safety precautions aimed at preventing unauthorised access, circulation, editing or unauthorised erasing of data. The data in question are processed with IT systems and/or online, using methods and concepts for filing which are strictly related to the purposes indicated. Apart from the controller, in some cases, access to data may be granted to persons in charge of organising the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) or to third parties (including external providers of technical services, couriers, hosting providers, IT firms or communication agencies).
All users (persons concerned by the processing), at any time, are entitled to enquire as to whether there are any data referring to them, to ask about their content and origin, to check that they are correct or apply for their integration, deletion, updating, amendment, processing in anonymous form, or to request that any data used in a way which violates the law should be blocked; in any case they are always entitled, for legitimate reason, to object to their processing, as well as to all the rights according to art. 7 of the Privacy Code. http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248.
Any query should be addressed to the data Controller.
The data controller and supervisor is Mr Cosmano Lombardo, whose e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.